Tuesday, June 12, 2007

RSS Feeds

Thing #8

Signed up for a "Reader" account...selected some sites...so far, so good.

Have a flickr account, too. Going to work on that one, more fun than the other things I've looked at so far.

Thought I'd put out a picture of my previous life on the back stretch. This was pre-Katrina, everything here was flooded to the top of the barns, but they are racing again. This was my first winter there, our horses kind of cleaned up..lots of winners. The track kitchen had great food!!! but we sent the lady a case of "Old Bay" when we got back to Maryland in May..their steamed crabs needed help!!

Been enjoying youtube, but I already knew about that one. Been looking at "Technorati"...pings, widgets,etc. It's going to take some time for me to figure what these things are exactly..HELP????!!!!????

Suzy B.

No comments: