Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thing #14

Technorati!!
You need to be a serious blog-o-phile to create an account here.
It's interesting to see the most used tags, what people are searching for, what's hot (iPhone...surprise, surprise!!)
And, I see the NY Times article about "A Hipper Crowd of Shushers" is right up there with the most popular news articles, soon after the Editorial endorsing the pull-out of Iraq.
This site is worth visiting, but it might just be a little to far out in the "blogosphere" for me. I did enjoy it, understood how you would use tags to search for what blogs you would enjoy, and how to use tags to search your own favorites (if you were going to join--which I just don't have time to do).

Arianna Huffington is #5 for the most popular blogs, then #19 for the most favorited blog.
And, I found some very interesting videos which are also from/available on Youtube

No comments: