Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thing #13


Hmm. delicious and tagging and socializing.

I know the delicious site is not how I spelled it, but like I'm not really worried about that.

If I planned to spend my time on the internet, if I was to the point I couldn't walk out the door, it would be something I would perhaps use. As far as using it to designate my favorites, my favorite list is not that extensive. I know I am a habitual "googler" , but it fills my needs and quickly. I guess, because I get e-mail alerts from my "causes" and weather-related issues from my CoCoRahs network, I'm perfectly happy.

I'm not really that concerned about what others are tagging that would be the same as mine.

I started to create an account, but never finished. I did explore the LagrangeParkLibrary delicious site..It did have some interesting bookmarks/ The NewYork Times/cicadas in IL/Chicago Tribune..
Well, that's all I have to say about this.

No comments: