Monday, July 30, 2007

Thing #18 On-line productivity



Beings I'm a "Googler", I have already used google.docs and find it very convenient for the same reason everyone else does. You can access it from any internet computer and it's very user friendly. My husband can even add to our spread sheet for our new "enterprise" and he's not a very friendly user!!



Right now, my daughter and I are using a spreadsheet to make lists for her return to school. When we think of things, we just go to our shared spreadsheet and edit. We just started doing this lately.


And we do use the Google calendar, but I use my Yahoo calendar more, because it's more convenient because I use yahoo e-mail.


Maybe someday soon, library committees here can use it to collaborate/ but I still believe that face to face for our system is fine for now.

No comments: